Many communities in Colorado are changing rapidly due to residential and economic growth sectors. Urban centers and rural towns both have challenges ahead. Planning and executing smart growth strategies are increasingly complex no matter where you are.
Downtowns, Main Streets, and Historic Districts are the bone marrow in our community’s character skeleton, the beating heart of the collective, where we go to connect to others and be larger than ourselves.
What role will our unique history and cultural evolution play in the narrative we share with newcomers and visitors from around the globe?
Our 360º/3D websites are curated, interactive virtual tours that we create with your Partnership, District or Corporation to address several solutions:
- A TourScape of your Main Street can be shared by all pertinent partners and presented to everyone, most importantly new residents, visitors and tourists as a local and global immersive visitor’s center. We work together to create the interpretive content.
- TourScape can be updated with seasonal content, new imagery, themed sub-tours.
- TourScapes can be monetized through very affordable commercial inclusions where dining, retail, and entertainment menus are created. Each participant receives an internal webpage inside the TourScape for a small fee.
- 360º media, aerial imagery and virtual tours are high-leverage solutions to significantly lengthen visitor activity on your site.
- Anything you can publish in your website, you can publish inside a TourScape, so no marketing funnels or calls to action are lost.
GreenSky builds content-driven, visual media experiences that capture the rich story and breath-taking scenery found in towns throughout Colorado. TourScapes is a modern tool to present this interactive experience to everyone on any device.
TourScape3D is perfect for publishing 360 degree spherical panoramas. Our Panos are built from ground, aerial and underwater imagery, are high-resolution with zoom capability. This is a very effective and profitable method of presenting interiors, objects and walk-throughs. When combined with 3D model base layers however, a viewer seamlessly moves between one environment and the other, which brings a whole new level of immersion to your tour.
Our UAV services included technical and scientific data collection as well. GreenSky can contribute to your field analysis, site planning, and inspection processes with color and thermal imagery, survey maps and 3D models.